Diamond Drilling is the most efficient method used to cut holes and slots from 8mm to 1000mm.
Openings to virtually unlimited depths can be drilled through all types of construction materials to accommodate a range of requirements and services.
• Stitch drilling (a series of inter-linked holes) is used for large or irregular shaped openings
• Wet and dry cutting
• Electric or hydraulic powered systems
• Low noise output
• Virtually unlimited depth
• Dust free
• Operated in horizontal, vertical and inclined positions
• Suited for use in confined spaces
• Maintains structural integrity