Floor sawing is a quick and efficient method used to cut horizontal flat surfaces such as roads, pavements, runways, car parks, bridges and concrete slabs.
Consists of a circular diamond blade mounted on a spindle and powered by diesel, petrol or 3 phase electrical source depending on site restrictions.
• Purpose built floor saws with diesel, petrol or electric power supplies
• Blade types and power requirements to suit every application
• Smooth cut face (little or no making good required)
• Capable of cutting depths up to 600mm
• Fast cutting speed over flat surfaces
• Precise cut depths